My Ring Box has arrived!

I am sure that I have mentioned before (if not-I am mentioning it now) that I want to organize my jewelry items in a neat and manageable manner. For this exact purpose did I buy a box for my rings. It is very important that the box has a plastic lid: on the one hand, I can see the contents, on the other hand, it keeps dust away. When I was putting my rings into the slots, I was about to come to the conclusion that I should have ordered two boxes, but in the end they all fit. I am not very much of  a ring person and some of the rings are going to be sold, so I do have plenty of space in the box.

20180511_161104

I got this ring box on AliExpress. It is a small item but it is an advantage because not much space is required to store it. Now I am waiting for similar boxes to organize my earrings to arrive. I got three boxes for my gigantic earring collection. So, stay tuned for more updates!


Comments