Surprise by Bershka "Fruity"!

Company "Bershka" was fouded in 1998 as one of the brands under "Inditex", a company in Spain. Currently there are more than 1,000 "Bershka" stores in 70 markets. The company employs about 60 professional designers to work on seasonal trends. "Bershka" shops are located in special buildings with interesting design in their own right or in very strategic locations. Currently there are two "Bershka" shops in Vilnius, where I live, and both are located in the biggest shopping centres/mall "Ozas" and "Akropolis". The target market is young people who follow the latest trends and are interested in IT, music, social media.

I am quite a fan of "Bershka" myself, I have bought several items from them. However, my last purchase was not an item of clothing but a bottle of perfume (eau de toilette). Actually, I tested a sample that was kept by the check-out till and the scent seemed to haunt me for a couple of days. Then I just knew it was calling my name and asking to be bought. The price was a bargain at 6,99 euros. Now when I come to think about it the scent itself isn't my typical favourite but it is rich in odour, which is good. I quite like it but I think it will take time for me to get used to it.

But the best was yet to come. When I was unpacking, I saw that the bottle had been packed as if it were a flower and it was opening as if it were blossoming! It was such a surprise! It reminds me of an orchid.

Bershka

I don't know if I am going to like the scent itself so very much eventually, but I will definitely remember the packaging!


Comments