My Earring Collection!

I was very happy to receive my plastic boxes with slots for earrings and smaller pendants from China. Unfortunately, one of the boxes was slightly damaged at the closing point but I am an engineer's daughter, so I got some superglue, a Coke cork and fixed the thing. The boxes were wrapped very well in bubble wraps, so I do suspect the damage has been sustained sometime before the shipment left China.

On the brighter note, my decluttering mode is on. I have already sorted out my rings, as you can see in the previous post, and now I was able to sort out my earrings. At first, I thought that I am not going to use all three boxes, but eventually I nearly came to going online to order some more! This is because some of the earrings are too big to fit in one slot together, so they got a separate slot each. The boxes themselves are not very big and, in my opinion, they would have been much better if they had been made one third bigger. I would not recommend them for loose beads but they make nice regular-size earrings containers. Yes, I do have some over-sized earrings that are kept in another box.

20180514_105606

My problem with the jewelry boxes that I already have is that they are all very different as they have been bought on different occasions and they are not transparent, so I can't see what is where and I forget what stuff I have. Hence, my next jewelry-related purchase is going to be a bracelet stand. I have done some research but I haven't found anything that suits my needs yet. So, stay tuned for more updates!


Comments