Bracelet Organizer!

If you have been following my style adventures, you will know that I have already decluttered my earrings and rings (and my necklaces, but that is for a later story). Now I have finally made it to my bracelet collection. I have given away or thrown away many of the pieces that I no longer see myself wearing and I kept the rest in a big ceramic bowl. However, bracelet organizers have a clear advantage over any dish- it is the clear display of what one owns! I started looking for a bracelet display on the Internet and the obvious choice fell on a popular online shop in China. I was thrilled to find a three-storey organizer in lovely grey colour. The price for this item was very reasonable but I was shocked to see that shipping, which is usually free or really cheap, for this particular item was double digits in euros. In this light, I started looking for alternatives.

After a little search I was able to find a few items locally. To my surprise, they were the same ones that the Chinese shop was selling. As far as I understand, local sellers buy these bracelet organizers in China cheaply and sell with a mark-up (but, waving aside the hefty shipping fee, I have no complaints!). I didn't know where to look for jewelry organizers in person, though specialized bead shops would generally be a good place to start. However, my experience shows that the obvious place one wants to buy an obvious item almost always don't stock anything one wants! I have taken to buying online for guaranteed score and finally located an item I was looking for in a warehouse out of town, ordered it online with a "cash on delivery" to a local store in my town. A week later I received a message that my purchase has arrived.

My first impression of the item was that it looks smaller than in the pictures but when I put on my display it all fit perfectly. The construction came in a good packaging, it was easy to put together and there is space for pieces of jewelry that are off standard. Generally, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Do you like it?

P1670237

P1670238

P1670239

P1670240

P1670241

Comments